— While WWE has not released any statement or details on the injury suffered by Xavier Woods, on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, it was suggested that internally, people are talking as if Woods suffered a tear of some sort to his Achilles tendon. The backstage talk is that the injury is “pretty bad” and that the rehab period will be in the range of nine months to a year and will likely require surgery.
— The injury was a freak thing where Woods was simply bouncing off the ropes, took a misstep and went down.
Click Here: essendon bombers guernsey 2019
- Some VERY Interesting Changes Planned For Near Future In WWE Women’s Divisions (HEEL TURNS COMING!)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom